Our main priority is the safety of our patients, our staff, and our community. We appreciate your cooperation and support as we continue to navigate COVID-19 and update our policies and procedures. Please keep the below policies in mind for your next appointment:
How we are keeping you safe:
1. Masks are now optional for patients.
2. Doctors and staff will wear a mask upon request.
3. All surfaces, equipment, and frames will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after each patient visit.
4. We have installed medical grade HEPA filtration system throughout the entire office.
5. We have altered our patient schedule to limit the number of people in the office and to maintain social distancing.
We are asking all patients to kindly follow our in-office procedures:
1. All visits must be scheduled by appointment prior to arrival. This includes glasses pick-ups, repairs, or adjustments.
2. Please arrive on time. This is especially important given our altered patient schedule.
3. All patients that are ill should reschedule their appointments